We have released a new firmware, that besides performance optimization also adds MySound and MyControl to the headset when used with Sound+ 4.3 or later
If your earbuds are paired with your smartphone, when you open Jabra Sound+, a notification will appear when a new firmware is available. The Discover icon will also pulse with a yellow glow.
To install new firmware, follow these steps.
- Make sure your earbuds are paired with your smartphone.
- In Jabra Sound+, tap the Discover icon.
- Tap Update now to start the update process.
- After the download is completed make sure to tap Agree to the license terms to enable the update of the device.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case to complete the update.
Connect the charging case to a power supply to ensure a smooth and seamless update.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to update the device. This may take up to 15 minutes and is indicated by the LED flashing purple in the charging case.
- After the LED has stopped flashing purple, wait at least 10 seconds before opening the charging case. If the LED continues to flash after 15 minutes, open the lid of the charging case and then close it again.
Don’t have Jabra Sound+ yet? You can download it from Google Play on your Android device and from the App Store on your iOS device.